Monday, March 19, 2007

Time Travel and the No Pants Parade

posted Saturday, 24 June 2006
about this shabbos. sounds exciting doesnt it?


People have speculated for years about time travel. I am the 1st person to actually experience it first hand. Heres what happened. (no it didnt involve lightning bolts or half digested grilled cheese puking contests) I went to sleep at 12:30 friday night. (this is the cool part so pay attention) .I awoke at 11. I travelled back 1 1/2 hrs! Life really isnt that much different in the past. If only I could do it again. I think what caused it was the large quantity of dried guava I had b4 going 2 sleep.

8 comments:

doodlehead said...

oh Im not finished.Ok aside for time travel shabbos was pretty boring.It rained a lot. We were all standing by the door, watching the rain and nobody wanted 2 go for the post meal shabbos walk cuz the rain would ruin their clothes.Finally one guy with the battle cry "were going streaking!" pulls off pants and steps outside.Everyone followed suit, dumping their clothes in a heap by the door.Nobody was arrested, although the neighbors had obviously never seen people go for a stroll in the rain in undies b4.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the addendum as I was wondering about the title. The secoond part was the only interesting part of the post. This was your friend? You followed suit too? Too bad I missed the fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy...

Anonymous said...

(..and we wonder why the boys' schools have so much for fun than we do..wonder if its b/c we sit inside all day and say tehillim..?)

Anonymous said...

that is the type of fun I would like to live without. too bad all your time travel time was spent sleeping

doodlehead said...

no, i woke up in the past. i am an hour and a half behind the rest of the world. (although my blog probably says something about it being next week tuesday, thats just cuz I havent figured out how to change it. it thinks im on some island across the equator.)

Anonymous said...

John Titor?

doodlehead said...

wow. i'd never heard of him b4 and i just googled him. im intrigued. thanks.