Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pop the red balloon

now why did I just write that? is it because i have no control of my fingers and the 2 hamsters in my head enjoy making me type weird stuff? or maybe cuz im tired. or maybe cuz theres a red balloon hovering around my head, buzzing in my ears, and just begging to be popped.


posted Saturday, 16 December 2006



This shabbos I was in kfar tapuach. Its an awesome settlement near shechem. I didnt meet any apples, but there was tons of cute attack dogs.Shabbos was amazing (I always say that,cuz its true)Motze shabos was a big melave malka/yartzeit party/chanuka bash.It was fun.And I Am Doing The Capitalization Thing. Is It Satisfactory? (hi shaina) Hopefully I can get to sderot soon. I almost went this week,but it didnt work out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He mentioned my name :blush:

Anonymous said...

B"H Cool blog. I don't remember seeing any red balloons, though. ;-)

doodlehead said...

shaina- u did ask 4 it. benyehuda- shabos was amazing, thanks. ye u gotta read the subtitles 2 make sense of what I write s/t.