Tuesday, March 13, 2007

H.Meet

posted Friday, 31 March 2006

It was really great. I gotta start going to these things more often.It was awesome to finally meet those h.ers, but it wasnt all (thousands) of members. Maybe next time. Everybody was tons of fun, yes. Even silent j. (No I am not nechamas husband) I sorta expected the mods to issue warnings, and ban people from the table, but it didnt happen. The mods are regular people too. (like whoa!!)


Too spot and psychoanalyst and 'others' who wanted to make it but were thwarted by natural disasters- if there is a meet I can make it to, and you guys can make it to, then barring tsunamis, earthquakes, traffic, escaped mountain lions,murder, etc, I'll do my best to be there.


Ok, my almost best. I am not hiking 70 miles uphill regardless if theres a blizzard or not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you're reading this, steeve!

Anonymous said...

hi

doodlehead said...

uh, not you, I was refering to a different 'other'.