Sunday, March 25, 2007

Something New, Fresh and Unexpected

No, its not a bakery item, or a new exhibit at the zoo,(a panda that lays eggs, and lives under water with its adopted frog parents) its....

posted Sunday, 7 January 2007


I finally cut my hair. (I just realized how much I forgot english when I first spelled it here, then hear, and finally remembered) It wasnt because of the death threats I was receiving from random strangers, cuz I would definitely appreciate a couple of attempts on my life. It would make things even more entertaining. (although not more then four a week, cuz then it would get tedious) It was cuz I finally had time. I wasn't bouncing around Israel this friday, trying to catch a bus like right before shkia. This was probably a one time thing. (having time. not the cutting hair, or appreciating death threats- those I imagine'l happen more often.) It was getting long, and a friend of mine made it his business to braid it whenever he had a chance. (if I wasnt within arms reach of the fleishig frying pan) The plumber who came to fix our exploded toilet (never try flushing anything combustible, or still living.- toilet care tip #57) told me I look better with my hair cut, so I'm gonna take his word for it. (notice: the mans english vocabulary consisted of a shrill cry of "crazy crazy double" and he amused himself by throwing handfuls of crap around our courtyard. at anything that moved) Fashion advice should always be taken from those with a thick dark crust caking their overalls. Thats probably how all the designers got their first tip off. (I dont know why but I'm enjoying putting in all these parentheses in. I think its those little gerbils in my head trying to get a word in edgewise.) They mustve had a leak and their local friendly plumber told them exactly what was stylish. (We're not gerbils, we're hamsters!) Thats probably why they charge so much. (are you guys acting up again?) Toilets fixed, but dont worry- fashion advice free of charge. (these are fun, but awfully confusing)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always trust style tips from the plumber. "A straight guy is kind of like a little bird who's fallen out of a tree, until a straight woman or a gay man picks him up and says 'Look at you! You're the cutest little thing! You have a broken wing, but we'll take you to Gucci and you'll be just fine.' " - Kressley

doodlehead said...

kressley sounds real interesting . I wonder what he means.why cant it be a straight guy or a gay woman who does the little bird picking up? does he mean that only gay men and straight women shop at gucci? does he equate not shopping at gucci with having a broken wing? and was kressley a plumber?

Anonymous said...

rotfl

Anonymous said...

Do the Gerbils or hamsters have there own blog? I think it sounds like they have alot to say. To actually be inside your head they must have really good stories.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy ur cut.

Anonymous said...

You said a bad word.

doodlehead said...

teddy-not gonna answer my qs? leno- they r sworn to secrecy. if they ever write a book revealing all, dont believe it, they fabricated all of it. ski- i feel lighter and less protected from the elements. but i guess its enjoyable. shaina- sorry. next time il say sunset instead of shk**.

doodlehead said...

I think he means that staight guys often lack style, (some even lack style on purpose - they think it's girlish or something). I don't think he was a plumber; he works for Ralph Lauren. The metaphor of falling out of a tree I guess refers to the way a little bird might be bewildered and messed up like a guy when it comes to fashion. The answer doesn't have to be Gucci, and there mistama are straight guys who shop there, too. Not shopping at Gucci is not a problem per se, but being ignorant of the whole world of Gucci and how to dress is like the bird in the mashal who hasn't reached his potential. Does this make any sense? I admit your questions are better than my answers, which is why I wasn't going to provide them, but you asked.

Shaina, very perceptive (OCD) Quiet gerbils, that was mean.

doodlehead said...

ye,i guess thats what he means.i just find it interesting that a broken wing is the designer's way of looking at a person with a lack of style.like its something painful and crippling. i think he needs to get out more.