Monday, March 12, 2007

Alfalfa

posted Wednesday,21 December 2005
When I woke up this morning I was struck with this crazy craving for alfalfa sprouts. And this isnt the first time either. A while ago I was watching a ball game and in middle of a play I ran out of the room, and emptied the fridge of all balogna I was able to find, and rammed it down my throat. I have been known to wake up at 4 in the morning in the mood for potato kugel, or a giant burger. Rush to the kitchen and decide to eat a box of cereal and a couple of week old hard boiled eggs. I hope I'm not pregnant or something. It would look really bad if I was. Especially because I'm single. And even worse- I'm male.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get crazy cravings too, but then I'm a girl. kugle and cholent are big ones. also bananas.