Sunday, March 25, 2007

Eagles and Yaks

walk into a bar....

posted Friday, 15 September 2006

I was going to write about eagles and yaks, but I really have no time. I've been busy lately,which is why I havent updated in a while. (now before you start worrying, I am not, repeat not, overexerting myself, busy just means less time to sit down and type something up then I usually have.) Behold. I have my ticket already and and I have an apartment, so now I can get to israel if I just get my passport. And speaking of yaks did you know that a yak can weigh up to 2200 lbs? And they are like 6 and a half feet tall. Pretty crazy. Eagles on the other hand dont weigh so much and they arent so tall either. And they fly. I just thought you might be interested to know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, it took along time for my passport to come, but that might be cause I got it at the post office and during the holiday season. I heard that people in NY get it the day before they fly out in ezpassport places. (and I probably don't have to say that I wish I was going there too)

doodlehead said...

i was gonna leave on chol hamoed, but psport ppl told me it was supposed 2 come erev sukos, so that wouldv been cutting it close. so instead im leaving after.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you are going to the holy land. Thanks for the needed info:).

doodlehead said...

oh and eagles can see little specks on ground and underwater, from thousands of feet in the air.