Sunday, March 25, 2007

Holy Stuff

I was gonna write a whole long thing about the dallas cowboys and swiss cheese, but didnt think anyone would follow. So just nod and smile(a wonderful way 2 get through stuff that u dont understand) and everythingl be ok.

posted Tuesday, 26 December 2006


A couple of nights ago I accidentally went to a cool mekubal.One of those guys who sees the future, levitates, and if you try taking his picture your camera blows up and your eyeballs melt(or your camera melts and your eyeballs blow up, Im not sure, hebrew is confusing)Anyway it was real amazing to talk to and get brachas from someone who learns 23 hrs a day, and knows more about me then me. It was definitely worth the few hours we waited.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, wha'd he tell you? who you gonna marry? can't think of any other important questions.

Anonymous said...

melted eyeballs sounds like some kind of yummy drink. slurp...

doodlehead said...

dont-im sure u can think of a couple.i didnt ask 4 anything but brachas,(mostly cuz what if I got an answer I didnt like) but my friends asked all sorts of interesting q's. shaina- and blown up camera is a great name 4 a band.

Anonymous said...

are there any other important questions?

I would probably be to curious not to ask. but maybe I would be cautious. dunno.

Anonymous said...

doodle- "Melted Eyeball" would be more like your band.