Monday, March 19, 2007

Invisible

posted Monday, 26 June 2006

da da dum da dum da(whoa! I'm really off key, I'll shut up now)

You know how things are always vanishing? Like the other sock, and the bic pens, or the fresh chocolate chip cookies sis just made, or even refrigerators. (ok, I'll admit its not common, but it has defininitely happened in the doodle houshold) Nobodys sure where these things go to. According to some writers, its in an alternate universe completely inhabited by left socks. According to others theres actually a black hole that leads to a different planet, and thats how the socks make their daring escape. My theory is that they are actually here but they are just invisible.


Its the same idea when a person loses lots of weight. Take a guy who loses half his body (I just met a guy who actually lost half his body weight and looks like the magician with the saw really messed up bad). Where did the weight go? It cant have escaped to a different planet (at least not without causing a lot of pain and blood loss to the loser) So the only other conclusion I can draw is that its still there just invisible. Like when you bang a nail into a piece of wood. The space in the wood that is now occupied by a nail is just invisible, if not where else could those couple of centimeters of wood possibly be?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, your theory works for the moon - even when it looks like half a moon, or just a sliver, the whole thing's still there - duh. It would be cool if it worked for people - then I'd make sure that all the food I ate went to my invisible half. So when you discover how this works, you'll make billions when you sell it. I'll be your first customer.

doodlehead said...

of course it works for people. the problem is that ur invisible half (assuming u lost lots of weight and have one)eats only invisible food. visible food heads straight to ur visible self.

Anonymous said...

Does invisible food fill you up? And does it even have to be kosher?

Anonymous said...

Interesting theory. I have that theory with missing things. R meir baal haneis borrows it until you give tzeddaka and then he returns it when he no longer needs it.

doodlehead said...

shalv- it fills up invisible half. and should not be eaten unless it has an invisible Ou. Sw- thats a good theory too, and it explains a lot except for the nail and the weight.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't trying to explain your theory this was my own. I never had a problem figuring out where the weight goes. Now I am curious!

Anonymous said...

it's a scientifically boring answer. darn

doodlehead said...

u can make up a diff. one if ud like.

Anonymous said...

Invisible ou - I like that. Good one. I've suddenly come up with a bajillion things I'd like to do with my invisible half.