Sunday, March 25, 2007

Today

as in this shabbos even though its over already

posted Saturday, 2 December 2006


This shabbos I wanted to go to sderot.Thats the place where kassem rockets have been killing people lately. Unfortunately it didnt work out.Maybe next shabos.I had an amazing shabbos anyway.We ended up going to shiloh.Thats the place the mishkan was, but there were no kassems. It was ok, cuz I had fun (although I can have fun duct taped into a big garage bag,together with a small rodent, being pushed down the grand canyon in a wheelbarrow, so it doesnt mean much,but your just gonna have to trust me)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shame you couldn't get to the kassams. then again, why would you want to?

doodlehead said...

men have died and cities have been turned to funny looking enchanted forests in the pursuit of fun. should I let something like a kassem get in my way?

Anonymous said...

doodle!!!! don't u DARE go to sderot!!

doodlehead said...

is that a yes?