Sunday, March 25, 2007

Meme

I agree it definitely should be pronounced meemee, but its pronounced meem and theres nothing we can do bout it.

posted Sunday, 1 October 2006


I'm still not sure what the point of these things are, but I'm tagged and I'm it, so here goes.

Color Me Meme

RED - ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Nope. Dont think I ever was mad at someone. If fact I just dont think, so it makes things easier.
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper? One of my brothers, he gets mad if I do a little thing to him like throwing him down a flight of stairs, I mean please.Whats buggin u dude?
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? That answer is do obvious I dont know why I'm even bothering. Of course, how else do u pass the ketchup, or play baseball, or basketball, or toss the car keys, or do about every single task in human interaction?
4. Does your face turn red when you're angry? I wonder what my face would like like if I ever actaully got really pissed off.
5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell? Karate chops. Fast. Hard. And then get out of the way cuz next is the roundhouse kicks.

ORANGE - EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you? Every day is a surprise party. I have roommates you understand.
2. Are you easily excited? Yup!!!!!!
3. What event is coming up that you're most excited about? My first meme. I find everything exciting though, even grass growing. Slowly.
4. Which of your friends is most excitable? Thats a tough one. When u say excitable do u mean running aroung waving a chainsaw howling about a bunny and his last piece of shnitzel?
5. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? I wonder how many pieces of bubble gum this would buy. 6. If you could have anything right now? Anything anything? Is there a limit? One thing? I have just about everything I need. I wouldnt say no to a couple of cold beers and some good music.

YELLOW - SELF DISCOVERY
1. Name? Doodlehead
2. Where were you born? Manhattan. The corner of, ok ok the hospital.(honesty isnt so much fun)
3. What's your main goal in life? I dont know what I'm having for lunch today and I should know what my goal in life is?
4. Do you want to have children? Yes.
5. How do you want to die? Ideally I would to live to a very old age and then go painlessly. But if g-d decides thats not the case I hope I go with a bang.
PURPLE - LOVE
1. Do you love someone? Lots and lots of people.
2. Do you have a crush? Isnt that a teenager thing?
3. Who is the best hugger that you know? Either my lead guitarist (hi doc) or this 40 year old isreali guy with huge hands and bearhuggery arms.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight? Does it exist? How should I know? Ask someone whos married.
5. Have you ever been in love? I dont think so.

Q&A:
Q. How many beds did you lay in yesterday? Im pretty sure 1.
Q: What color shirt are you wearing? A white sleeveless undershirt.
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday? The only thing I can count on is pissing every day. Dont think I missed one yet.
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now? Maybe 5 or 10 bucks. I dont do cash. I do have 3 credit card (one of which is unlimited spending) and 5 or 6 debit/atm cards.
Q: Look to your left. What's there? Uh a cute little green plant. I named him sparky. He doesnt talk much yet, but hes learning .
Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? I dont remember. I'm racking my brain and I keep coming up blank, except for this really nice beatles song.
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? h.com. my blog. my email. I hardly use the web 4 much else but buying stuff or doing research.
Q: Do you have plants in your room? my bedroom has no plants. (is mold a plant?)
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now? Well I've been sitting a while and my butt could use a nice walk, but no pain.
Q: What city was your last taxicab ride in? Probably brooklyn maybe manhattan. When I travel far I rent.
Q: Do you own a picture phone? Nope.
Q: Recent time you were really upset? Not recently. Although a while back my mother was late with the diaper change. But I'm over it now.


Opinions:
1. Sex before marriage?: run ur own life however ud like
2. Gay marriage? ditto, ,just I dont wanna kno about it and dont be parading.
3. Lower the drinking age? yeah wtvr, I'm 21 and even when I wasnt it didnt really stop me. waste of paper those laws.
4. Recycling? yeh sur Why not?
Dreams:
1. What was your latest dream? I was standing with 2 friends in my grandmothers downstairs bathroom, and the mirror was fogged up,(twas strange, abunch of russians had just used the shower) so I grabbed a tissue and started cleaning of the mirror. It was a blue tissue (which was wierd cuz she has the blue ones in the upstairs 1 to match the walls and stuff) and pieces of blue tissue were getting all over mirror. So veed yells dude ur getting it dirtier and he grabs another tissue and brushes off what I did. But more came on so he tried using his hands but it got it all smudged so he used another tissuewhich got it full of tissue again. finally the last guy decided to use the toilet brush but I knocked it out of his hand cuz we wouldnt want crap all over the mirror. I dont remember how it actually ended.
2. Have any of your dreams come true? I dont know.
3. What was the weirdest dream youâ€TMve ever had? I'm not writing one of my weird ones now. It would take a really long time. If u want a weird one I blogged about it awhile back check it out.
Last________
1. Person you saw: these little kids riding their bikes past, one of thems name was gino or s/t like that.
2. Hugged: tzvi
3. Song that made you cry: I was drunk, I dont remember what song it was but I did feel emotional. (unless I was just overdue for a pee or s/t)
4. Movie watched in cinema: cinema? dont think I'v been there.
5. Song you listened to: I fell asleep last nite to metallica.

Today________
1. What are you doing now: I'm friggin typing up this meme.
2. What are you doing tonight: yom kipur is tonite.
3. What are you going to eat for lunch: I'll know when I get to that stage in my life. geez, I dont even have a life goal and I should know what I'm eating for lunch?

Tomorrow_____
1. Is: yom kippur
2. Goal: survive with some positive changes.
3. What are you doing tomorrow: fasting and praying. not much else.
4. Do you have to work: nope. unless u call not eating or drinking 4 24 hrs and standing and praying work.

Currently_________
1. Love someone: Thousands of people.
2. Like someone: Millions of ppl
3. Does someone like you? ditto

I tried. Did I do it ok?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh God, I'm laughing so hard. Excellent! I'm so proud that you did the whole thing. And now I s'pose you think I'm going to give you the same treatment you gave me, but the problem is I'm just not as creative as you. I will ask you, though, if you've ever heard of a woman named Margaret G. Shnitzel, what you think of that name, what you'd say to her if you saw her, if you'd help her cross the street if she needed your assistance, and if you'd go out with her granddaughter if she begged you hard enough.

doodlehead said...

I never heard of her. I think its an ok name, but it would depend on what she goes by. If she calls herself margie shnitzel, I would probably have a hard time keeping a straight face. If she just goes by marge I would be delighted to cross her, if she goes by g. and drops her first name completely I would take her granddaughter out, (maybe to this really nice chicken cutlet joint they got downtown)without much begging.

Anonymous said...

Cool meme a bit too long but hysterical, don't get why it's a color meme has nothing to do with the colors.

doodlehead said...

I still havent gotten what the point of these things r in the 1st place.

Anonymous said...

we get to know a bit more about you. thats the point. it was quite hysterical. tag someone.

Anonymous said...

That's very kind of you. I'll make sure to tell my dear friend Marge right away. I'm sure she'd drop her first and last names so her ainekel could have some shnitzel with you. Memes are cool, D-head. Sorry you can't understand the brilliance behind the idea.

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!! A peek into what makes Doodle tick...:)

doodlehead said...

trix-oh, in that case enjoy finding out about me. i dont think i said much y'all didnt kno already. ok u r tagged. :) shalv- if marge would drop her names 4 her ainekel, she must really be a tzadekes. We're gonna start calling her Rebbetzin g. -its got a real funky ring to it. and i agree memes are cool. (whats the brilliance behind it?) aviva- What does make doodle tick? ppl have puzzled that one for ages, the leading scientists have narrowed it down to either a swift kick in the rear or 2 double a's. And those r the leading scientists. I personally though it was chocolate covered woodchips, but that theory was disproved along with the rest of them. What do u think? (oh and what does ROFL stand 4?)

Anonymous said...

your right you don't say much we didn't already know. its the little things that count :). thanks for the tag. I was in the mood yesterday. maybe if I get in the mood again today.

Anonymous said...

Great Meme.

doodlehead said...

trix-if not in mood, u dont have 2 do it. leno-thanks u should comment more often, so i know u read it.

Anonymous said...

I was in the mood so I did.