Monday, March 12, 2007

1 Out Of 2

posted Tuesday, 20 December 2005

Last night we went to a friend's wedding. Apparently theres a new rule in some brooklyn wedding halls about not supplying booze, some sort of bring your own policy. So we brought our own, trunkfull . The funny part was, so did everyone else.


Basically the drinks were flowing and the party was pumping, when all off a sudden my phone vibrates. (like whoa, who could be calling me now?) it was a guy calling about a different wedding the following night that I was supposed to drive to, in Montreal. I was really not in much of a position to reason much at that moment but regardless we started discussing me reserving the car, picking it up, etc. I only received a few more calls that night. I do vaguely remember calling him back at one point.


I never made it. I dont know how we ended off last night, but I seem to remember telling him to call me back. Well I missed the wedding, unfortunately because I really wanted to go to this one. But now that I think about it maybe its a good thing. When I woke up this morning I was suffering from a slight hangover, and (here it comes now, some self mussar from doodle) I pretty much over did it on the alcohol intake. I have that problem sometimes. If the waiter wouldnt have stolen my bottle, I probably would have just continued refilling my glass, until the bottle was empty. So there is such as thing as too much partying,or is there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this was the one I was trying to post on. something along the lines of there is such thing as too much partying, but when you hit that point you aren't generally conciose anymore