Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hola! Como Esta?

just kidding, shalom, mah nishma?

posted Friday, 27 October 2006


Hey everyone, sorry about the delay in updating. Due to some minor problems (like my computer getting stolen along with just about everything else I own) I am a bit late. Dont have much time to update, but basically my flight was nice, (a bit too short) I traveled with a whole shipload of friends so we partied the whole way here. I spent my first day in the police station.- Tons of fun. Also went to a hafgana. By now I'm speaking hebrew like a native. (a native jamaican that is) This place is awesome. And they've got tons of cute cats all over the place. I just created a new phrase in hebrew, that seems to be catching on fast. what happened was after almost getting killed by an egged, (I'm talking screeching to a stop about a half an inch from my nose) i exclaimed: 'parah kadosh!' If you hear anyone using it know what the source was. (yes I know it should be kadosha, but it sounds better that way and thats that)

Anyway I'm loving every second and having tons of safe, no risk completely insured fun (disclaimer: that was for all the worrywarts)I dont have time to type more. But I dont and even if I did I wont bore you with all the humorous mistakes I made in hebrew.See y'all soon and my cell here is 011 972 (i think theres supposed to be a 0 here, but only in israel???)54 662 1254. If anybody wants me to email a pic (the one palmtree mentioned) just send an email request to crazdude19@yahoo.com and Il try to get to it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmhmmmm... what about learning? getting any of that done? btw, if you think the cats are odd, wait till you almost get mauled by a stray dog. Beware. Say hi to the Eggeds for me. Oh, and you must have an ice coffee. Even if you don't like them. Enjoy shteiging! Good Shabbos...

Anonymous said...

wahh!!! I wanna be there. a tip so you don't get almost hit again- don't cross the street until the little guy turns green. whats a hafganah? g-shabbos.

Anonymous said...

nice to meet you last nite. not what i expected (then again, which H'er is *anything* like a/o expected??)

doodlehead said...

shaina-learning? that goes w/o saying. Learning is just friggin awesome here. And I dont think the cats are odd, they are adorable. And I passed ur message on to the eggeds and all I got in reply was a rumble. (and someone behind me mumbled s/t about stupid americans trying to get themselves killed) trix- I was standing inocently on the sidewalk when this happened. A hafgana, is ..hang on a sec read my next entry bigtoe-what were u expecting? (its interesting to note that most ppl actually say i look exactly like they expected.) It was nice to meet u too.

Anonymous said...

er..not that..let's leave it at that..