Tuesday, March 13, 2007

They are watching

posted Wednesday, 24 May 2006


Back when I was a little doodl in 1st grade, I remember my rebbe explaining how after 120 we go to a court case where they show you a video of your whole life. He explained in great detail how all the malachim and neshamos will be watching this video. I of course found this concept fascinating. For the rest of my life I would find myself giving little waves upward at the 'camera', making funny faces for the malachims amusement, and doing an occasional 'hi mom' bit. I just know that they will appreciate it.


Similarly the government has been listening to our phone calls. They deny it, but its pretty obvious what the truth is. Last night I was on the phone making calls to arrange some business that has the potential to get me in trouble. In middle of the phone call we brought up the possibility that 'they' are listening to our plans. So we amused ourselves by screaming insults to the Fbi, the judge, and of course the government. The way I see it its gonna be real fun to be on the jury of my court case. Everybody there would be cracking up, and they would have a hard time portraying me as an evil criminal mastermind (I mean he did just call the judge a brainless halfwit descendant of an obese cross eyed camel). Of course if they edit out the exciting parts they definitely wouldnt have a case. Edited tapes just wont hold in court. The question is if G-d and his angels also have a sense of humor....

posted Wednesday, 24 May 2006

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - I hope they pick me to be on the jury. i sure could use some entertainment...

Anonymous said...

wait...! you told me you moon 'em.

doodlehead said...

shalva- just remember: u dont know me, and Im innocent. s.j- just keep that under your hat. We dont want to spoil the surprise when the movie debuts.

Anonymous said...

wait one sec, that sounds like you wave to god when your doing bad stuff.

doodlehead said...

I wave whenever I remember theres gonna b a movie later. And i dont just wave, i crack jokes, make humorous noises, and do my best to keep the angels entertained.