Saturday, March 10, 2007

Constant Surveillance?

posted Thursday, 8 September 2005

Y'know I was just thinking. Do you think blogs are monitored by the CIA or other intelligence agencies? I mean now after 9-11 that they are constantly monitoring all sorts of stufff online, and also after hearing about that murderer who had a blog detailing who he was going after and when. They might be reading all this stuff that I'm writing right now. Which would be really scary.

Theres only one way to test it.

I AM GOING TO BLOW UP THE PRESIDENT WITH A STICK OF DYNAMITE SHOVED UP HIS REAR END, ON SEPTEMBER 8TH 2005.

Now we wait. If you dont hear from me any time soon then you can assume that they are watching our every move and that free speech has really come to an end.If I do come back alive tommorrow, then we should start worrying: Are these agents really doing their jobs?

posted Thursday, 8 September 2005

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please report to FBI headquaters right away- be ready to answer some questions. thenk you for your time. -The FBI

doodlehead said...

Nah, nice try but thats not the FBI's style. It would be more like this: I'm sitting in my living room just relaxing, when all of a suddden the peace is shattered by the front door shattering. Three agents cartwheel into the room with guns drawn, while twelve more rappel down through the skylight. They pump my couch full of bullets while I am frozen in shock. I look up from my tea and innocently inquire, "can I offer you gentlemen some tea?" The only reply I get is "freeze!" Being someone who dislikes arguing with anyone , I comply and find myself being carted off to some dark dungeoun, never to be heard from again.

Anonymous said...

uh dude, wasn't that whole murderer-blog thing a movie? crywolf or something.

doodlehead said...

It was on the news recently, but I think it was a rapist.