Sunday, March 25, 2007

Almost Purim

cuz like duh, chanuka was over like ages ago, so pretty soon is pesach. like any minute now.

posted Saturday, 23 December 2006


Chanuka is over. I unfortunately wasnt able to beat my record of 28. I dont think there was a day that I had less then 5, and I came very close to beating it twice. (I didnt keep track of latkes, but I definitely did my share in the Depleting the World Potato Population Effort)
This shabbos I went to my former american neighbor's house. They made aliyah many years ago, so we had a lot to catch up on. Shabos was a bucket of fun.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I had three doughnuts this whole week. Just wondering, you coming back for Purim?

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that your titles, summaries, and posts never have anything to do with each other. I didn't even have one latke this entire Chanukah, I'm ashamed (proud) to admit.

Anonymous said...

Doodle, how could you do that? I can fell my arteries hardening just thinking about 5 doughnuts a day! You ready to start a post-chanuka diet with me?

Anonymous said...

dhead does NOT need a diet. this donut thing is just what he needs.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha i spelled my name wrong! shsina, not bad. me likes.

doodlehead said...

leno-nope. i hear that I can get an extra day here. and 2 purims is better then 1. shaina-of course they do(in my head atleast) in this post for example, the title is explained by the subtitle which flows into the post. teddy-I ate a lot more oily and fattening foods after hanuka then on hanuka. if u wanna join my 20 thousand calories a day ur welcome.very few can keep up tho. shsina-why r donuts just what i need? shsina-its a much cooler way 2 spell ur name.(if u threw in a silent q or 2 itd b even cooler)

Anonymous said...

Well I am happy you did not beat your record yuck. I love and miss the caramel donuts by um forgot the name in Geulah.

doodlehead said...

uris?