Sunday, March 25, 2007

On My Way..

to yerushalayim,(if u ask a holy yidela on his way to the gas chambers "what r u thinking about?" he'd answer "i'm on my way to yerushalayim")

posted Wednesday, 11 October 2006


Not yet. But in a couple of days I'm there. I havent packed yet. Im planning on waiting till a couple of minutes before my flight to just throw everything into a suitcase and scramble to make it- I like to keep myself on my toes. I have all my clothes and stuff piled all around my bed. Its harder then usual to find it. I hope to be able to update in E'y. If not and y'all get pissed, dont hesitate to send me a virus or a letter bomb or something. I may need a little encouragement to update. Anyway gotta run I'm in middle of chol hamoed now and gotta go have fun. over and out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you, write, don't forget to call, be careful. Get some good melons to bop on your head. Bring lots of tees for the poor and unfortunate souls. Don't stay out too late and .....OH right you are 21 but can't help being your protective skimom. Come back soon and all shteiged up.

doodlehead said...

Thanks mom. I know you only do it cuz u care. :)

Anonymous said...

absolutely and always:)Only for you!

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

i did it- i read your entry and i commented. excuse me while i get over the shock.........k thanks. hope the rest of your stay there brings you better mazel than you've had so far (i'm referring to your suitcase or lack thereof) the picture of you mooning the airport was pretty hilarious :) but i guess you meant it literally bout always being on your toes. this will definitely raise a few questions for your regular commentators..but probably not 42 pages like your 'dan likaf zechus' article btw, this was instead of a letter bomb

Anonymous said...

Who were you talking about? I'm waiting.........~Jo