Sunday, March 25, 2007

Quick Update

does anyone even read these subtitles?

posted Saturday, 9 December 2006


This shabos I went to kaidar. Its a beautiful settlement near the Dead Sea, in the Judean desert. We stayed by a friend of mine who lives there. Shabos was amazing. Since nobody there spoke english I got to practice my hebrew. It was fun. Its hard to tell jokes in hebrew ("aich korim pollacks bi'ivrit?") but it makes things more interesting. (short updates are better, if u dont think so, read each word a couple of times, slowly)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I read the subtitles. A bit too short for me, but they'll do. I find it interesting how you capitalized Dead Sea, Judean, and Shabbos (one time out of 2), but not Kaidar, English, Hebrew, and Pol****s. Do explain. Also, don't diss my ancestors. Thanks.

doodlehead said...

dont analyze my use(or lack of) of grammar or spelling. ur just gonna wind up with a headache. it was probably cuz i got lucky with the shift button sometimes. and im sure that ur ancestors were very nice ppl-and I already kno how 2 say jew in Hebrew. (and i capitalized hebrew, yay!)

Anonymous said...

Hi I am back and so are you. Yeah I like short updates but there is less humor:( I will take what I could get. You sound great shtaig away.

doodlehead said...

hey, welcome back ski!

Anonymous said...

If you are going to make short updates then you have to update more often. Sounds like a very fun Shabbot. When are you going to .... for Shabbot? -and you owe me a phone call!!!

doodlehead said...

forsure not the next couple of weeks. Im gonna call you in about 15 minutes. get ready.