Monday, March 12, 2007

Conventional Toilet Paper Dispensers

Suck. Theres just no other way to say it. They are always positioned wrong,and its usually a strech to get the toilet paper. They never take a persons dominant hand into account and you often have to reach across.


So 2 nights ago, after my motze shabbos dump I got fed up with it all, and I redesigned my bathroom. Using some bits of metal and invisible wire, I managed to suspend my toilet paper magically above the toilet in a much more convienient location. It looks amazing, like sci-fi TP.It just floats in midair above the bowl- very cool. Now maybe if my roommate would stop trying to strangle himself when he uses the john, I can figure out how to connect the flusher to the faucet knob, and we'd be all set.

posted Monday, 12 December 2005

No comments: