Sunday, March 25, 2007

Stuff

Just stuff. No time for more then that


posted Friday, 19 January 2007


This shabbos I'm going to be staying in yerushalayim. My rosh yeshiva from america is in town, and we're having a shabbos meal get together for all the guys.And I didnt think it appropriate to go away for shabbos. Its relaxing to not have to run around the country on a friday afternoon. (although for some odd reason that still baffles the leading psychologists and plumbers I seem to do it anyway) This past week was pretty regular. (Im sorry for not updating in a while but crazy things always happen, so as usual I cant update as often as I like. What? Have you ever tried to update a blog while your stolen elephant is being chased by the Indian mounted police? Or while accidentally getting stuck hanging by a shoelace on the underside of a wooden bridge? I didnt think so. Its just not as easy as some people think, thats all. I do try) Just the usual stuff,I started a couple of mini riots, (and since my little brother -who seems to be on a fun cross country trip for the last couple of days without me- insisted I mention this) a knife wielding arab was smashed to pieces right in front of yeshiva(there, you happy now? I didnt even do more then throw orange peels at his head while the rest of the guys were disarming him. My hands were full. And nobody is worth losing food over. I'm not dropping my orange on the floor. I dont care who's trying to stab me) my apartment didnt burn to the ground yet, mosquitoes have taken control of another couple of feet in the ongoing battle in the kitchen-heavy casualties on both sides, and I figured out how to talk to a real live person at my cellphone company. Thats most of the news.(at least that I can remember, my brain took a vacation to somewhere warmer and sunnier. It just sent a postcard with a polar bear on it, but I know its tricks- if its a polar bear then its hiding out in a tropical island somewhere. It cant fool me, brains think they're smart but I got mine's number.) Ok its almost shabbos and I didnt even remotely consider getting ready (ok I considered it for a split second, but instantly dismissed it along with the thought I had "hey do you think I should buy an iron?") so I gotta run and enjoy running late again. (I dont know why I do, probably for the same reason I dont like wearing a watch)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care of the Rosh for us, but return him as soon as possible. Come to think of it, I think he's actually the first 'authority figure" that I would say that about him...

Anonymous said...

Wow, there's so much good stuff bouncing around your head. Sometimes it's fun to try to track it down. The elephant might have come from Around the World in 80 Days?

doodlehead said...

jewmie! long time no speak. dont worry youll have him back safe and soon. teddy- nah, havent read that since somewhere in elementary school. maybe it came from childhood trauma involving an elephant?