Monday, March 19, 2007

T-shirts

What the heck can I possibly write on the subject??


posted Monday, 28 August 2006

I like wearing tshirts with funny lines on them. A while back I was thinking of starting a t-shirt company (with sj). I always enjoy reading other peoples shirts also. I'm not gonna list all the good ones, but the other day I saw one that made me go, huh? (not with the jaw drop-wide eye expression, more like wrinkled forehead-medium puzzled expression) It said "you are what you eat". Intrigued, I asked the guy "excuse me, I just read your shirt and I was wondering what its supposed to mean" Him: well, its sorta funny . Me: does that mean If I eat a cow I'm a cow? Him: I guess. Me: so that would mean that the only real people are cannibals, right? Him: uh...y..I suppose Me: But you realize that wouldnt be true either because the people they eat, ate cows too, so they'd also be cows which would make the cannibals cows as well. Him: uh. and walks away very quickly, glancing nervously over his shoulder.


I've heard that expression before does anyone know what it means? You are what you eat. If I eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, does that mean I'm a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Cuz that would be really cool, I'd never get a ticket again. "you see officer I'm aware that I was doing 40 over the limit, but highway laws only apply to people, and I'm a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." that would definitely work. Or "indecent exposure? You gotta be kidding me, I'm an extra large burger double jumbo burger with mayo, we never wear clothes, why would you think I'm human? Are you feeling alright officer?" "officer? who'r you calling an officer? I'm a dozen donuts and large coffee"


I just dont get it. Waiting for an explanation. (I'll wait all day if I have to) Somebody oughta know what it means.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hindus believe if you eat an angry and fearful animal you become angry and fearful." from yahoo Q, the best I could do.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm don't know and don't want to know what it means for all that I eat. Only you would ask someone that question lol.

doodlehead said...

trix- interesting. thanx. I wonder what mood a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich is in when I eat it. Nutty? sw- u wouldnt be curious if u see someone wearing that shirt if he knew what it meant?

Anonymous said...

Maybe I would, I wouldn't want to know what it means for me considering all that I eat.

doodlehead said...

what could be wrong with being an apple pie?