Monday, March 19, 2007

So

"a needle pulling thread, la a note to follow so, tea a drink with jam and bread.."


posted Thursday, 20 July 2006


I'm heading off to camp in a couple. (days) I may or may not be able to update my blog. It depends on a lot of factors. (like if theres wireless internet I can use, or if camp office has an alarm, or if I bring lock picks, or if my liquid nitrogen leaks out of my suitcase again, or if I get a message from heaven informing me that I am commanded to update my blog,or if sweet and sour meatballs spoil if left in the spare tennis shoes, basically theres a lot of different factors)


If I update you'll know. If I dont youll probably know too. Either way if youre clicking on my blog wondering if I updated and you see this message, and youre like "aw man, now how am I gonna waste the next 5 minutes? that mutha bleeper didnt update." Have no fear doodles here. http://www.urban75.org/useless/bored.html See, I'd never let you guys down. Enjoy.


If I update and it makes no sense then just take a mental note to ask me to repost it when I come back from camp and am in full control of my mental functions. (that sort of thing happens often in camp these days, you understand, its sad, but its life.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camp is good. It's the only time in your life where you're forced to just slow down and escape from reality. Cept now e/o has cell phones and wireless internet. But I think you should send out some blog posts to all of us loyal readers through the good ole-fashioned snail mail. Whaddaya think?

Anonymous said...

I really wish i could go to camp. I miss it. ):

Anonymous said...

I will try to manage it will be hard, that link is not good enough for me I will have to read and reread the cartwheels post that is my only hope. Have fun, don't make too much trouble.

Anonymous said...

enjoy..and remember the vampire on this end is waiting for ur blood when you get back...mwahahahh!!!!

Anonymous said...

a mr. doodle head, hows it going?? i totaly forgot about your blog.. and then wow... you really have it going for you!!!!

so whats up with your life??? it looks like you have quite a big following in blog sphere!!! are they shifting into your regular world also (or is your whole life make belive anyways!!!)

enjoys yourself, and keep smiling.

Anonymous said...

here's a tip for camp. make sure you look good in the yearbook pict ;)

doodlehead said...

camps great. u have no idea what i just accomplished 2 get online rite now. gotta run...

Anonymous said...

I see you took my advice. and you got some real lakewood cuties this year. and Eli is still the most gorgious kid I have ever seen.