Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Taking Vids

Sorry but I wont post em.just use your imagination.

posted Wednesday, 28 February 2007


Today I took some videos of me around town.One of the videos was me cartwheeling across kikar shabbos intersection when it was a green light. I didnt get hit, but all the people on the bus found it very humorous. So did the people on the side of the road waiting for the light. I also stood on the side of the road holding a lightbulb over my head, while my camera recorded some peoples reactions. When I borrowed the guy on the side of the street's keyboard and attempted to pound out "I know a song that gets on everybodies nerves" there was nobody happier then that charity collector. After I danced with the big santa robot guy with peyos in front of the kippah store, lots of people lined up to take the same video on their cameras. For some reason nobody tried the cartwheel one also. I did a bunch of other fun stuff, but it wasnt captured on camera. (you have to be real fast to catch me, and if you miss it once the cops are there to stop you from doing it again)

This shabbos would be a real good time to go away for shabbos, due to the fact that purim starts motze shabbos in other cities besides yerushalayim. If I would spend sunday elsewhere and return for monday, I'd have two days of purim. I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, but I might end up staying and only having one day. (a gantz yor purim, anyway) Already today little kids were seen prancing around in their costumes delivering hamentashen to their neighbors. Theres approximately 2 weeks of purim in this country. Its amazing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Purim

doodlehead said...

you too! have fun!

Anonymous said...

absolutely hilarious. thanx for the entertainment.

doodlehead said...

no problem. really. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton the best!