Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Not Much

Just gonna blabber for a couple of seconds,pretend I'm not here and continue your conversation with a lightbulb, youl gain more from that..


posted Saturday, 24 February 2007


This shabbos I ended up staying by a breslav guy. I wasnt sure where I would end up, cuz I had 5 groups of friends going to totally different places.But I made up my mind right before shabbos. (I also made up my mind what I would eat for breakfast. Choices. They are tougher then you think)Shabbos was tons of fun.

This whole country is getting into the purim spirit now, so you cant walk anywhere without hearing some loud music, even louder fireworks and drunken dancing. Its almost like chanuka, smelling donuts frying, or sukkos seeing the billions of sukkos, or shavuos hearing the sounds of stampeding cattle. (I havent been here for a shavuos yet, so I'm just relying on hearesay for those stampeding reports. It could very well be that its totally fabricated) I love it when a whole country gets involved in the same thing. It makes things seem more real.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very excited for Purim too. Very much felt it in the air, although we were not zochar to any dancing......

Anonymous said...

Funny - my light bulb blew out yesterday.

Anonymous said...

how was da booze?

doodlehead said...

sofia- thats probably cuz no other country has na nachman vans driving around spreading simcha. shaina- besides for the health benefits of talking 2 ur lighbulbs, studies also show that they last longer if spoken to for a couple of minutes a day. oong- good. but not the best. (a little stop by my friends grandmas house with an entire very very well stocked closet certainly helped ;) i certainly enjoyed myself)

Anonymous said...

But light bulbs give me headaches. :( I prefer talking to my stuffed Spongebob. He sort of looks like this one, only prettier: http://www.marenga.com/bilder/artikel/550150_g.jpg

doodlehead said...

he looks adorable. talking to him will certainly help u keep ur sanity longer but it wont help u placate ur lighbulbs. they quit on u if ur not friendly to em.

Anonymous said...

I want one of the nachmans to come here.

doodlehead said...

u want me 2 kidnap a couple?

Anonymous said...

yes that would be great. i dont even think they would have a ransom...

Anonymous said...

Have a great purim, try to go to Bnei brak it's so beautiful there for Purim.

doodlehead said...

malkele- they r adorable tho. the only ppl in the world who wouldnt mind being kidnapped, and would just sing na nachman songs until their kidnappers went bonkers. ski- i should be there 4 part of the 1st day of purim