Sunday, April 15, 2007

Homeward Bound

Heading back to Israel in three days. I have decided that if humans were created to pack before traveling they would be born with a little duffel and carry-on. Therefore I just won't. (the trick is never to UNpack in the first place. In the last 8 years or so of always traveling Ive lived partly out of my suitcase, and partly in my suitcase. Its easy just cut air holes and you're good to go)

In regard to the now worldwide tapuach campaign, there seems to be some confusion. I will explain but listen up cuz I'm only gonna say this once (now that should really confuse everyone, I'm typing not saying and you can read this as many times as you like, I wont stop you. Go. Read this a couple of thousand times. Not only will you be wasting lots of time, and giving yourself and your shrink a double migraine, you will also not be getting this any clearer. ) The stickers have nothing,I repeat (and for those of you re re re re re re reading this YOU repeat) nothing to do with the story. That was just how the song got composed. Only after the song was composed did the movement get started.(and after the code in davinci code was revealed wink wink) Thankyou for your time.

8 comments:

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

I actually saw my first sticker on a neighbors van so I could believe that the campaign really exists.

Shmuel said...

It was good seeing you, Doodle. Have a safe trip, and you can check ou my new blog, also here on blogspot.com. So long, blog-city.com...good bye, and good riddance!

Rivky said...

its so black in here. was your old blog this black?

and I don't think the tapuachs hit b-more. but that isn't really something that bothers me.

doodlehead said...

swfm- u havent realized by now that I am always telling the truth?
jewmie- same here. I checked it out. I feel for u cuz i had 2 go through all the copy and paste hassle that u do. ye s/o should burn down blog-city.
trixie- it was black, i dont kno how black. anyway black is beautiful. they probably did, but if they didnt i'l do my best 2 rectify the situation.

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

um....

Rivky said...

http://onlysimchas.com/galleries/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewgallery&SimchaID=62547&galleryID=38643&photoID=379445

was this guy involved in the campaign?

Rivky said...

http://onlysimchas.com/galleries/index.cfm?
fuseaction=viewgallery&SimchaID=62547&gallery
ID=38643&photoID=379445

oohps, that got cut off.

doodlehead said...

swfm- um what?
trix- yup. hes good frends with the guy who started the whole thing.