Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Some More Apple

about the tapuach campaign

אני תפוח

posted Tuesday, 20 February 2007


The tapuach campaigns been going on for less then a week. Already the entire country is plastered. From all the way up north to all the way down south. There are volunteers who pledged to knock off certain 'prime' targets. (such as breaking into the egged bus lot, and getting each and every bus, to slapping them onto the knesset building, or on randon homeless guys.) Today in middle of the afternoon, I climbed up to the top of a traffic light in the middle of kikar shabbos. Everyone watched me make the ascent slowly up (and I mean everyone. Nobody was moving. During rush hour.) And after I stuck it on everyone clapped and cheered. In a different part of the country,some guys were almost arrested but managed to get away after a minor fist fight with some cops. Basically its been a pretty big success so far. (If anyone would like to sponsor the next shipment please contact me)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo... do we get to see a pic of u doing the kikar shabbos ramzor stunt?

Anonymous said...

What a daredevil! Is this a political thing or just in support of local apple farmers?

doodlehead said...

shaina-im emailing u 1. anyone else who wants send an email to crazdude19@yahoo.com. (limit 1 per address while supplies last, etc) teddy- neither. its just fun. expect it to b real big in america during bain haz also.

Anonymous said...

I'm suddenly reminded of a certain protest some crazdude made on one of those fire hydrants in some remote little village in the east coast back in August. Oh, and I'm still waiting for that pic.

doodlehead said...

that guy made tons of protests about lots of other things since then. the funny thing is that he doesnt really care about lots of things. k, i sent it, did u get it?

Anonymous said...

Right. Sending u an email...... Sure I could get them on some landmarks.

Wanna go for the Queens Bently??

Anonymous said...

if u can thatd be cool. i bet if u slapped one on a palace guard he wouldnt even blink.

Anonymous said...

yes, and i've already forwarded it to your mom.

doodlehead said...

if she had an email address im sure she'd enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

No he would probley shoot me. Sorry as mush as it pains me its not worth the risk. ok really you gotta send me some. i live on the main street, i would put them in my window and on the cars all over. It would be VERY cool!

doodlehead said...

just send me a s.a.s.e, I cant promise many cuz our supply is almost out, but i will send a couple.

Anonymous said...

I am not only waiting for the video but also for the stickers.

doodlehead said...

the vid is on the way. as soon as i have a spare moment. the stickers mite take a lot longer.