Monday, April 30, 2007

Milk mustaches

Today I have discovered yet another great thing about sefira beards. (I seem to do that every sfira, complain about how much I cant stand my beard, how I wanna cut it off and throw it off a very high creaky bridge right this second, but go on to say one wonderful thing that its good for) Last time it was the fact that you can store food in it for later when you get hungry, and the fact that it can be used as a towel. This time its something even cooler- milk mustaches.
Its always annoying when you try to make an ad of yourself doing something really crazy while wearing a milk mustache, and wearing a 'got milk?' sign. The milk fades away about a quarter of a second after you drink it. Try getting a picture of that (while hanging upside down off an electric wire. And yes I know the real ads dont use milk, but thats not authentic so you wont catch me doing something as sneaky and underhanded as that)Now thanks to sfira beard the milk mustache stays on a lot longer. It gives the added couple of seconds that you need to take the picture real fast before the fire department (or worse, the guy whos motorcycle you just stole) can catch you.

5 comments:

Shaina said...

That's disgusting.

doodlehead said...

thats what you said last time.:) (although I believe your exact words were "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
thats gross!")

Anonymous said...

Your so original

doodlehead said...

Milk mustaches are a big scam.

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Haha