Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Leaving

1 home for another


posted Monday, 29 January 2007


It looks like I'm gonna be going home for pesach.I was contemplating for a little while to actually stay in the holy land for the holiday, but my father informed me that it would be a "better idea" to come home. (without parents I dont know what It'd do, probably something stupid and dangerous. g-d bless em.) I just booked my ticket today. Luckily, I managed to arrange a stopover in germany. Should be fun. I'm still debating about wearing my "my ancestors survived the holocaust and all I got was this lousy tshirt" shirt there. It probably wont go over to well there. (it probably wouldnt go over well anywhere, which is the whole point of a tshirt, otherwise everyone would just be wearing tie-dyed peace signs and thered never be any gang wars.) I still have time to decide.

In other news,today I finally gave in to the temptation and covered the guy who blocked my driveway's windshield in mayo. And I mean covered. Theres no way hes gonna get it off, or park there again. I was getting fed up with ketchup cuz it wasnt a long lasting condiment, and olive oil probably just made his windshield cleaner. Hopefully he learned his lesson or I may have to resort to desperate measures. (last time this happened ,after emtying our fridge on his car, we considering using a bucket of poop, but we felt that a bit to harsh for a first time offender.) Next time we may be less nice. Consider yourselves warned. (or if you have an annoying neighbor, and are looking for some amusement, you can push his car in front of my place, and let nature take its course. For added enjoyment video his face when he discovers his car. And if you still arent satisfied put the vid online. If that doesnt do it email it to his mother-in-law. and first grade teacher. and that bald guy he plays golf with on sundays. and his congressman. If you still arent amused you should seek professional help. Maybe a psychologist. Or just push a psychologists car in front of my driveway.Or a psychologist. Whatever works for you)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't ur momma ever teach u that nekama is a terribly terrible aveirah? :(

Anonymous said...

great news!!! What's your plans for germany? are you sure it's not the baal hadiras car?

Anonymous said...

to add onto what shaina said- the torah says nekamas wrong it always leads to more...

doodlehead said...

shaina, trix- its not nekama. Its called self protection. When I say block I mean blocked. There was no way for us to exit our courtyard, since there is a stone wall with one doorway, and he parked completely touching both walls, so we had to climb on his car.Hopefully it wont happen again, and he will learn his lesson. not so- plans? I guess I'll find out when I get there. And im pretty sure, he wouldnt block us in, hes got more brains then that. And he doesnt have a car.

Anonymous said...

Gemaney sounds like fun. How long of a stop-over?

doodlehead said...

its not as long as urs was. (i dont htink im gonna have as much fun as u did,on ur germany stopover, either)

Anonymous said...

you're making me miss israel more and more. the last time i tried something like that, the guy smashed his way into my dira and had to be restrained by three bochrim till he calmed down.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good way to get ppl back i won't give mussar like everyone else lol. Good you are coming back so you better arrange a meet! Are u planning on going back next year? Yeah that t-shirt idea just has to go sorry.