Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Back

posted Sunday, 25 March 2007

Just spent a couple of days in Niagra falls and Toronto. Relaxed. Had fun. Put up tapuach stickers. The North american phase of the tapuch campaign is almost complete.

Today I considered cleaning my room for pesach. Then I laughed maniacally. Then I considered putting tapuach stickers on the moon and found that just as funny but not as far fetched. I'm in the process of transferring so have no fear. The new blog will be here soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was asking my bro if he had seen tapuach stickers, and he said a mir guy gave him one. did you give my bro a tapuach sticker or are there other mir guys handing them out?

doodlehead said...

trix! welcome bak! ye theres lots of mir guys giving em out. the guy who started the camapaign is a mir guy. he probably gave it 2 ur bro.

Anonymous said...

actually I wasn't gone, I just decided not to say anything when I don't have anything to say.

about the room cleaning. I'm almost done mine. its amazing what you find when you actually clean your room. like I found that under the ugly paneling that is falling off my wall there is actually drywall and I can paint my room without a whole big deal! what color should I do? I'm thinking of a pinky peach.

doodlehead said...

maybe a more relaxing color like sky blue. and put fluffy white clouds.

Anonymous said...

they wont let me do anything radical cause they hope I get married soon. anyway I don't want my room that color. I'm a girl.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen even one tapuach sticker in the whole of chi-town. Ridiculous. And Trix, paint each wall a dif. color. That'd be awesome.

Anonymous said...

no computer till your room is clean?

doodlehead said...

nah. i was just busy.
what about painting ur room black with silver stars?