Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Advertising

In case you havent noticed, I have installed ads. Or rather ad. I wanted to do a bunch, but for two very important reasons I didn't. Reason number one is I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to. I was just clicking on different random stuff until I got lucky with the first one. Reason number two is that I figured people would get overwhelmed with choices and out of frustration just chuck their computers out the window (or worse click on none of the choices)Therefore there is only one little ad.
Theres a click registerer (a word I created here to mean: something that registers er)that tells me that there are a total of four clicks. One of them was me. (although I clicked "I agree" when they asked me if I agree not to click on my own ads, I saw something that interested me and my schizo self felt I was being advertised to)The other clicks was from me asking others to click ("oooh, check it out, if you click on that word thing, made out of letters, the computer prints out free rolling paper and a gift certificate to your local drug dealer" that worked on 3 people apparently) Basically ever since those few clicks, no one else has clicked. ("hey dude, theres no rolling paper here, not even a little, thats not cool. I think I'm gonna go sniff the printer ink") I'm not gonna beg, (not yet. If no one clicks I may have to get down on my knees, clasping my hands together, with a sprig of parsley in each ear, and howl like a wolf caught in a bear trap on the train tracks at rush hour) (For those of you with adblock, the mere fact that you have it shows that you are computer savvy enough download the program and actually figure out how to use it. Therefore its understandable to assume that you are also able to exclude my blog from the program and enable the ad to be seen) but why wouldnt you? Its not a really big deal, all you gotta do is while you're reading these words (and I KNOW you're reading them cuz right now you're reading this. Cool, huh? "aaah get out of my head!" tee hee)move your mouse hand to your mouse, then move your mouse over to the tiop right corner and click. (your hand eye coordination does not have to exceed 'can tie own shoes' level to accomplish this simple task.) This can be repeated every time you click on this site, or every time you happen to have a second to spare. (if you are the kind of person with never a split second to spare, I would like to take this opportunity to inform your boss that I have caught you breathing on the job when not during an official coffee break and when you are fired you'll have all the time you need)Thank you. and Baie dankie, Shukran,Toda,Muhuway su,Bakhshish,Doh je,Zikomo,Durdaladawhy, Lac jak, Xisrigidisddhinh, Daarim,Ic þancas do, Abumgang, Merci,Tashakkur, Kiitos, Mahalo, Shukriya, Gum xia, Köszi, Go raibh maith agaibh, Arigato, Rahmet, Asanteni, Komapsumnida, Gracias, Gratias tibi ago, Achiu, Dank, Spasibo, Natejchiri.

12 comments:

Rivky said...

what would I do with a fake beard or mustache? but I checked it anyhow.

doodlehead said...

thanks. if u dont like tha ad u can refresh it till u find the one u like. the essential thing uis that u click. often.

Anonymous said...

you forgot kesenem

yeah i clicked. but they are all adds for google stuff i am confused. do u get paid to advertise for them?

Teddy Douglas said...

SAF - duh. And you can too.

doodlehead said...

i didnt forget. http://www.elite.net/~runner/jennifers/thankyou.htm
I didnt have room for 465.

doodlehead said...

teddyd- ye, but i dont get more then a cuople of centa unless its lots and lots of clicks.

Rivky said...

do you get more money if people actually buy stuff thru their click on your blog?

doodlehead said...

im not sure. theres pages and pages of info and instructions, but i never got around 2 reading it yet.
Id like 2 take this opportunity 2 thank e/o 4 clicking, keep it up! i now have 8 clicks in 1 day!

Teddy Douglas said...

I clicked at least 10 ads today. All for eBay with the title Got Milk except 1 for Mom's Maternity. I even placed a $1 bid for a Dodge Viper, but they told me that you have to bid at least $66,000 so I just left.

doodlehead said...

Thanks! Click as often as you can.

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

I will click and you click by me as often as you can then it's a deal:)

doodlehead said...

u got it. :)