Thursday, June 14, 2007

Riots & Bandaids

Its happening again. Hafganot. You can already smell the burning garbage, and you can almost hear the sounds of batons crunching people on the skull. Another parade is on the way and people are pissed. (and who can turn down an opportunity to riot)I wonder how skilled the riot police are at scaling walls and jumping across rooftops. I highly doubt that I'll be caught this time. (last time I wasnt caught either but that was because of a combination of luck, speed, a lead pipe, and lots of cinder blocks.)Time will tell.
In other rather exciting news, I have discovered something cool about band-aids. While peeling off the paper that surrounds the band-aid in a dark room (late one night after free running, and pulling a large piece of glass out of my hand)I noticed that the paper wrapper sparks while pulling it apart. (really! try it yourself) At first I thought it was a fluke but then I tried it a bunch of times and saw it each time it happened. It could be it was only on sesame street band-aids. I'm gonna have to investigate other varieties as well.
Tonight I'm heading to the beach and staying nearby until after shabbos. I'm going with a few cousins and staying by relatives. I've already made lots of progress in the relatives list. Pretty soon I may even get it down to just a few. I've got lots of real cool relatives. (well obviously, they're related to me)

6 comments:

Shaina said...

It's a shame I'm reading this in the morning. I'm going to have to wait until tonight to try the bandaid trick. I only have Spongebob ones. I'll let you know.

doodlehead said...

thanks :) u can always hide in the closet w/a box 4 a couple of minutes.

Anonymous said...

Bash some yassam skulls in for me. Too bad that i'm missing it. BTW great pics

doodlehead said...

u got it. I'm glad u liked em :)

Juggling Frogs said...

What did you do with all the no-longer-sterile bandaids?

doodlehead said...

I use em. is that bad 4 me?