Monday, July 23, 2007

Finally

After all these years I've finished the Harry Potter series. I will not ruin it for those of you who didn't read it cuz I know I wouldnt appreciate if someone ruined the ending for me. (I will say it was an awesome book, and the ending she chose was an ending that I had thought of as a possibility, after studying the 6th book a couple of times, and thinking how she would want to end it.) I had to download a copy of the book, cuz my book is under the control of my little brother who is reading it now in America, and till it gets to Israel would be way to long to wait.
Clap clap clap. J.k Rowling if you're reading this (I know you are, theres no way you dont read this blog. Everybody does. I hear the president of the U.S has it as him homepage) I'd like to congratulate you on a job well done.

2 comments:

Ahuva said...

I KNOW!!! It was ssuuuuccchhhhhh an awesome book!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!! It was sssssooooooooooo well written!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esser Agaroth said...

B"H Definitely her best! I feel a sense of closure, too. All of my pressing questions were answered. Even though she said she may just write kind of a Hogwarts companion. I hope she eventually revisits Hogwarts,...at it's beginning. We had a taste here and there about it's inception. I'd like to hear more about the four founders, and their trials and tribulations.

BTW, Doodle Head, I broke down and bought it. I couldn't wait for my Meah Shaarim, Yerushali (you got that right) friend to finish his. I wouldn't lent mine to you!