Thursday, February 11, 2010

An update?

I have recently been informed by a small fowl fluttering by, that my fans would like my head. If that ornithological breakthrough was referring to my head atop my shoulders, I will now attempt to offer it for sale on e-bay. For sale: Head, used slightly, often as a paperweight, occasionally as hat rack, although most often just a safe place to store bits of string, glue and any random facts on things you probably don't want to know. This head does not include free shipping or detaching. Any bids are made with the knowledge that the buyer will have to remove head from body at his own risk and using his own tools.
If however this wanting of my head was metaphorically referring to the desire for my head detached from my body, without any need for my head itself, due to my lack of updating this blog and possibly my prank calls to random people at 3 in the morning, then I do apologize. Not for waking you up to inquire about the state of your kitchen appliances, nor because of this blog's terrible update rate. I apologize simply because I refuse to part with my head just for kicks. If someone was planning on bidding on it on ebay I might make an exception, but the alternative just will not fly. I'm rather attached to it in an anatomical way and besides I have just updated. If you are stuck with any string and glue and are having difficulty storing it anywhere, perhaps try a box. Or a bag. A flower pot can work and so can a thermonuclear power plant. Either way, when you locate a proper receptacle of your choice, ask yourself this one question: "Yeah but can it ALSO double as a hat rack and paperweight?" I think not.

11 comments:

Shaina said...

now THAT is an update

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

Anonymous said...

Although I DO take offense to being likened to mere pheasants, ducks, geese and such game; the sporadic if not extremely infrequent updates are nevertheless greatly appreciated when endowed upon us by Yours Truly

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the velcros were all over 340 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Reb Y. Brachfeld said...

I hope ur life isnt as boring now....

Anonymous said...

Someone deleted a variety of links from storewith and shared ...

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our main [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every url will be there and visible for everyone.

You can choose from many great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] address like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They maintain above 60 other ready domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work well for free without any registration needed.

So we assume it is good notion and suggest you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices for the shoes were approximately 240 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are about 300 bucks on every page. But completely I base this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Can I have 1/2 your head? I have to say my head spins alot and has thoughts coming at ya at the speed of light, you might want to bid on half my head, also at your own risk to remove. We can do a deal you and me might be easier transaction, let me know, I will reveal myself to you.

doodlehead said...

sounds like a plan, 1/2 head is better then none, right?

Anonymous said...

Yes, this way u end up with a whole head, half from my brilliant mind, instead of no head, then don't think you will need the money, this is the best deal.